Our story on how we became a family through adoption.

Keeping up with our little Guatemalan Princessa!!! Life is GOOD!!!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

These are probably the last pictures


My precious baby!! with the wonderful MULLET!! I love it!
I did not think it was going to be curly. But I might think about it again seeing this picture.
This is probably the last time I will see this beautiful face, until I see it in person. How could I be so lucky. My heart turned to mush when I seen this picture. I think I could be in trouble. With those eyes, she'll have me eating out of the palm of her hand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I could just eat her up... I can't wait for you guys to be able to chomp on those cheeks!

Awesome pics.
-JME

BlueBdog said...

I love her! Mike n' Dee your little girl is SOOO BEAUTIFUL! I have tears in my eyes typing this.

We can't wait to meet Avea soon!

Dios te Bendiga (God Bless you!)

Te quiero mucho siempre,

Alice, Kieren & Noa

We didn't give you the gift of life , But in our hearts we know.
The love we feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true!
No, we didn't give you the gift of life,

Life gave us the gift of you!!



If you know a MILAGRO. We may have something in COMMON

If you know a MILAGRO. We may have something in COMMON
Leave a comment