Well, we are seriously looking at some dates to go see our girl. Maybe July23-28, anyone even slightly interested in going let me know. It doesn't matter to us, but we are definately given out the option. We will get a two bed room. SO all you would have to pay for is the plane ticket. So far at this time I am finding them from 350-450 but that could change. And I am not for sure if they will charge extra for extra people, but it probably won't be much. Just putting the offer out, no need to feel like you should go, just putting out the invitation. And this time is not very serious yet. We have to check and make sure it is alright with the foster family, agency, lawyers, and maybe even Mike, before anything is serous. But let me know if you are interested at all.
I guess the first two people would get to share our room with us. Oh we'd figure something out.
No comments:
Post a Comment