Our story on how we became a family through adoption.

Keeping up with our little Guatemalan Princessa!!! Life is GOOD!!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Feel like it has been forever

Oh this is bad. It has been only about a week and a half since I have seen my girl. I miss her sooo much already. It truly was so much easier before I met her. I put all her clothes in a bag and sealed it after she wore them. I was hoping that Keiko would smell them, and get used to her smell. Well, this morning I got a pair or her pj's out for him to lay around with. I just found myself smelling them. I Couldn't smell her hopefully he can. Whooooo, I would have never thought that I would have felt this way so quick. She was absolutely so lovable. I can't wait for you all to meet her.

Our Godchild Jameson is such a lover. He is so sweet, and snuggly. Mike has said over and over, that he has never seen such a good baby. While in Guatemala he said to me, WOW she is as good as Jameson, I can't believe it. I have a feeling it is because of her FOster mother AZUCENA. THey say that she is the best, and by Avea's disposition I would say they are right. She loves Avea soooo much. When we came down from our room to give her back after the weekend, she was so excited. SHe was jumping up and down talking to her (in spanish). I don't know how she is going to give her up. She loves her so much. I feel so sorry for her already. I know how I felt after two days with that precious baby. What is she going to do, I hope that after everybody prays for Avea to get home quick, that they will say a prayer for Azucena to have strength, and faith in me to take care of this baby. She definately will be devastated when she has to give her up. Please Pray for her to come home to us soon, and for Azucena, she loves her so much.

No comments:

We didn't give you the gift of life , But in our hearts we know.
The love we feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true!
No, we didn't give you the gift of life,

Life gave us the gift of you!!



If you know a MILAGRO. We may have something in COMMON

If you know a MILAGRO. We may have something in COMMON
Leave a comment